Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pregnant Kate Hudson: What I Love About Matt Bellamy

Pregnant Kate Hudson: What I Love About Matt Bellamy

Kate Hudson looks radiant on the cover of the May issue of InStyle -- and her glow not only comes from expecting her second child, but from being absolutely in love with the baby's daddy, Matthew Bellamy.

"You always hear people say, 'I never thought this would be the person I would end up with,' but I don't think you ever really know," Hudson, 31, says in the magazine, which hits newsstands April 22. "I love that Matthew knows how to express himself. He shows his love. He communicates." 

Hudson's romance with the Muse frontman began when they met at last year's Coachella Music Festival. "We were watching Radiohead's Thom Yorke with a guy I knew from high school, who introduced me to Matthew," says Hudson. "We realized we had met a few years earlier, in Australia. Then I got distracted and said, 'I've got to find my friends; I don't know where they went.' He just looked at me and said, 'Come on, I'll take care of you.' That's when I went, 'Wait a minute, who are you?'" 

Hudson says her future boyfriend continued to woo her with his gentlemanly ways.

"Matthew was polite and immediately protective, which for somebody like me who's all over the place -- one minute I'm over here and the next I'm over there-- is important," she says. "He is just an amazing person." 

Still, Hudson, who has a 7-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson, says she wasn't sure she was ready for a serious relationship.

"In the beginning I felt like, okay, this is going to be heavy. Am I prepared for this? Because it had been a while, and I wasn't looking for that," she admits. "But I just couldn't stay away. I wanted to talk to him and be with him all the time. On our first dates we would take long walks and talk the entire day."

The couple fell in love, and soon they decided they would embrace whatever came their way -- even if it was a baby.

"It wasn't like we didn't know what we were doing," says Hudson, of her pregnancy. "There were no ovulation kits involved. We were tempting fate, and it worked." 

Adds Hudson: "I didn't think I was going to have another kid until I was maybe 33 – that was in the back of my mind before I met Matthew. But we were so in love when it happened, it was just so exciting for both of us." 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/pregnant-kate-hudson-what-i-love-about-matt-bellamy/1-a-342272

Shannon Elizabeth Shannyn Sossamon Shiri Appleby Sienna Guillory Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment