Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sandra Bullock: Ryan Reynolds Is Not My Lover

Sandra Bullock: Ryan Reynolds Is Not My Lover

Sandra Bullock knows exactly what everyone is saying about her closeness with Ryan Reynolds, but the actress is ready to set the record straight.

"I think there will be a collective sigh amongst women across the united States when I say he's not my lovah," Bullock, 46, told Al Roker on the Golden Globes' red carpet Sunday night. "He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."

It's a tad disappointing for those of us who were hoping The Proposal costars had found love, but Bullock, who split from husband Jesse James last year, says she has her hands full being a single mom to son Louis, 1.

"It's all I can handle," the actress admitted to Roker.

Maybe that's the case for now, but couldn't child-lover Reynolds, 34, who filed for divorce from Scarlett Johansson in December, be the extra set of hands Bullock might just need?

Do you think Bullock and Reynolds have a chance of falling in love? Chime in below.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/sandra-bullock-ryan-reynolds-not-my-lover/1-a-314825

Tatiana Zavialova Taylor Swift Teri Hatcher Teri Polo Tessie Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment