Saturday, December 18, 2010

David Arquette Assures Fans: I'm Not Having a Nervous Breakdow

David Arquette Assures Fans: I'm Not Having a Nervous Breakdow

David Arquette wants to put everyone's worries to rest, as the actor insists he's not falling apart at the seams -- even though that is what he told Howard Stern earlier this week.

"It is being reported that I'm having a nervous breakdown," the actor, who has been reeling from his split from wife Courteney Cox, twittered Thursday. "I assure you am not. This stemmed from a joke I made."

Arquette isn't necessarily backtracking on everything he revealed in the radio interview. He's simply saying that his comment, which was made in jest, was blown out of proportion.

"Like many things in the media it was misreported and sensationalized," he wrote. "I always speak my mind and I really don't care what people that don't know me may say -- I'm a good person with a huge heart."

The 39-year-old also wanted his fans to know that he's so appreciative of their support. "I thank those that have been on my side during this rough time," he wrote.

Do you think David Arquette is having a nervous breakdown? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/david-arquette-assures-fans-im-not-having-nervous-breakdow/1-a-307444

Leonor Varela Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb Lil Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment