Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kathy Griffin's Hilarious Ode to Justin Bieber

Kathy Griffin's Hilarious Ode to Justin Bieber

After Jim Carrey declared his love for Emma Stone in a funny (yet somewhat creepy) home video, we knew it was just a matter of time before the parody videos started rolling in. And who better to get kick things off than comedian, Life on the D List star and all-around celebrity-basher Kathy Griffin?

Kathy quickly took to her own airwaves with an equally age-inappropriate profession of love for 17-year-old heartthrob Justin Bieber.

Griffin begins with, "I was so inspired by comic giant Jim Carrey that I have decided to pledge my love. So this is a message for you, Justin Bieber."

Reading from a piece of paper with Carrey's actual words on it, Griffin follows his prose while interjecting her own jokes, of course. "Justin Bieber, I want you to know you are all the way beautiful. Even with those lesbian bangs," she says.

Griffin continues, "You're smart and kind-hearted ... Well, that's sort of an assumption. But you seem nice."

Like Carrey, the 50-year-old star acknowledges that their age gap just might be too large to overcome. But a girl can dream! "If I could, I would marry you," she says. "Oh, that’s actually not true. It’s messy, Justin. There’s a distribution of assets. We would just go steady.”

As for the camping trips that Carrey dreams about taking with Stone -- well, Kathy just isn't the outdoorsy type.

"I'm afraid that if we go camping, bugs will crawl up my naughty parts and lay eggs," she says. "I've put a lot of thought into it. Just trust me, we should get a hotel."

Bieber and his teenage sweetheart Selena Gomez have yet to comment on Griffin's passionate declaration of love via Youtube. Stay tuned!

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kathy-griffins-hilarious-ode-justin-bieber/1-a-376803

Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment